25.5.08

I've been Tagged!

Kristi was the generous one. So here's the rules as to what I had to do and if you are one of my lucky 7 below then you need to also do the following: 1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .
7 'Fabulous' Facts:
7. I am terrified of mimes because of a movie I watched when I was 6.
6. My daughter just made us pretend peanut butter and banana sandwiches and she is flipping them on the pretend griddle with her ping pong paddle and it might be the best sandwich I have ever "tasted."
5. She just poured us a pretend glass of milk too (and put pretend straws in them).
4. I wear a bracelet that has L-I-L-Y on it every single day.
3. I can get a second strand with another name on it for free.
2. I love my family and friends more than I could ever express and my mom and dad are my best friends.
1. Lily is my whole wide world but I want another baby so badly.
My 7 lucky people are:
Ariane
Tasha
Michelle
Melanie
Jacinda
Shelly
Katorce

No comments: