8.6.08

I knew it would happen eventually...

We have been pt'd for quite some time now, but we have been very lucky to never have had a BM while we are too too far from home. This makes it easy to race home and run inside with minimal mess or accident...today was the day...Oy vey! You might recall Lily and I are not public bathroom people. Heck, the "diaper bag" has seat covers, disposable wipes, lysol, and alcohol wipes. It also has a change of clothes, panties and some other randomness. Anyway, we are used to "#1" in the restroom with Lily. It took me quite some time, but I had to accept it. I nearly passed out, threw up, screamed, etc. when she announced..."Mama, I gotta go poooooopie. NOW!" Okay, can I make it home? No. Can I make it to so and so's house? No. Only one option left. The ladies' lounge at Macy's. I knew the Family Bathroom would be disgusting because, well, it usually is. After a quick lysol spray, like 30 seat covers and a quick poopie later, we are washing our hands (and spraying and squirting and anything else we can do to them) and headed for Club Libby Lu. We both had somewhat of a breakthrough today. I, however, will go in my pants before I use the public bathroom. I cannot raise Lily to have OCD as bad as I do though. It totally helps that when we walk into a bathroom, Lily proudly announces..."Don't Touch Anything!" Now that is not a terrible creed to live by...at least I have to agree with her.

No comments: