I like how in the previous post, you noted how you still had power...and that it was out of the ordinary. Maybe if you had not shared that token of info it would have stayed on :)
I have been married to Brandon since April 2004 and we have a furbaby, Lucy and the star of this blog, Lily. Lily is my precious October 2005 bebe. I have accomplished a few things in this life but none as fulfilling or as rewarding as being Lily's mama. God put me on this earth to be her mother.
2 comments:
Awww, well, at least you have phone for now! I hope you're able to stay warm. I really don't like ice storms. ((hugs))
I like how in the previous post, you noted how you still had power...and that it was out of the ordinary. Maybe if you had not shared that token of info it would have stayed on :)
Post a Comment