2.1.09

Happy New Year!

Wow, 2009 is here. Wow. We had a great Christmas. I am excited for what is to come in 2009. My life is in a good place right now. Here are some pics of our holidays.

Yep, this is the biggest snow we have gotten in years and probably the biggest for a while...Ice is our most popular weather torture. You pacific northwesterners, don't be jealous of all of our snow...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Poor Lily begged and begged to go out and play in it. Nothing like we got when I lived in CO, that is for sure. While we don't get much snow, it gets very cold...well, 25F is very cold when you live in KY, so humor me a little please...

Christmas...Ferb and the V-Tech Camera were by far the favorite gifts. The Jonas Brothers cd was a very close third...yes, she knows almost every word and oooo and aaaa to every song.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Her exact words when she opened Phineas..."but I really wanted Ferb too, mama."
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And ringing in the New Year...
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: