11.2.09

A car is just a car...

Sooooo, we had the worst weather disaster in state history...blogged about that

No power...blogged about that...

I am alive...Lily was not with me...my car, however, is totaled.

I ended up with a concussion, great big nasty bruises from my thighs to my ankles and some swelling in my face.

God had His arms around that car.
My pain and bruises will heal...I am terrified...terrified to drive. Katorce, don't be mad that I did not call. I have not talked to anyone...

6 comments:

Shannon said...

oh Angela!!! How scary! I'm so so sorry *hugs* I hope you heal physically soon but I'm relieved you are ok and that Lily was not with you.

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad that you are ok but that doesn't make it any less scary. Take it easy and try to rest up. Thank God you are ok. Gentle (((hugs)))

Heather said...

How scary! Im glad your all ok! Sorry about the car but maybe it was time for a new one, jk! Take it easy.
-h

Jamie P said...

Yikes!!! Thank God you are okay, and that Lily was not with you!!! I hope you have a speedy recovery, Angela.

Anonymous said...

OMG angela! I hope you are feeling better, sorry I didn't see this until now! Thank God she wasn't with you, how scary!

La Nuit Étoilée said...

huge ((hugs)). hoping to hear of your healing. driving is truly the most dangerous thing we all do--and with good reason.