15.5.08

And we finally have it...

All the slides, sandboxes, water tables can be moved. We have finally filled the play area up with mulch and Lily was such a big helper. Photobucket Our future plumber... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket And after we moved the slides... Photobucket Sorry about the quality, my camera batteries died so, as usual, all I had was my phone. There is another smaller slide to the left but it gets cutoff in the picture for whatever reason blogger decides.
Next project is getting siding on the shed dad's students built for us in class. Well, we also have to get the sand box moved and the water table up there too. I am so excited to get those big ol' slides out of my living room and bedroom!
And an uber cute pic of my precious bebe at 4 months old! Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Well now! Aren't those lovely photos to document lots and lots of hard work!?! Have I told you lately that you totally rock! Or are the kids saying "rawk" these days?! *muah*

katie g. said...

Love the "crack" shot. A plumber in the making, perhaps?

La Nuit Étoilée said...

I love the plumber pic too. Did you know that the word "plumber" comes from "plumbum," the Latin word for lead? Sorry random. And I remember that pic of Lily all too well. How did our babies get sooo big????