2.7.08

Someday...one day

So many moms around me are experiencing losses. Whether they are early m/c or later term losses, it is so sad and horrible and heart breaking. It makes me want to hug these woman and be hugged back, because I know...
We also glory in tribulations,knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Romans 5:3-4

2 comments:

Heather said...

I agree with you. Hug our little ones tight and thank the lord above and keep those ladies in our prayers! great verse!
-h

Adrienne said...

Yes, I agree. It seems like these past few wks have been huge hills to climb. Where is the peak of the mtn we are climbing and when are we going to be able to go down again? I agree with Heather, I hug my kids a little tighter each night now.

I have been doing some overtime on my praying lately.