30.5.08

Today...

Well, today my dear friend P called me and asked me to watch her 12 week old. Well, he will be by the time she has to return to work. I would love to watch him. I would absolutely love it. My question(s)? How do you not mix business with personal and what in the world do you charge? I love her and I would watch him for free if I could. T suggested that I watch him until he is one. That is an option and my bff is having her baby in September and wants me to watch her also. That would be a nice bit o' change, but not what I am used to bringing home too. Oy vey!
Here are some uber fun pics of Lily Bug. Here's the hat T and J got for her last summer.
Photobucket
With her bestie, my dad.
Photobucket Photobucket Oh my! Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is she! I love the new pictures!

Anonymous said...

It is interesting postings and interesting pictures and most importantly very very very cuty angel .
click once

Heather said...

The last pixs is super cute!
-h